The WoodWind Park team is excited to welcome guests out to play at The Park for a free soft opening event that will include hiking, scavenger hunts, Play it Forward challenges, wood fire pizza, s’mores, bonfires, and chalet tours for donors at the BIRCH, COTTONWOOD, and GIANT SEQUOIA levels.
When: Saturday, Nov. 7th from 10:00 am- 6:00 pm
Participants can expect the following:
- Check in at the Guest Check-in building and drop off canned goods donations
- COVID -safety protocols will be followed and masks are expected to be worn in every building on the property as well as when physical distancing is not observed.
- Sign a PARTICIPATION WAIVER (Also available online here and can be filled out prior to arrival) Every participant will need one.
- Choose your hike/ scavenger hunt challenge
- Take Play it Forward photos to post on social media for a chance to win free passes for tubing
- Seek out Cooper, the St Bernard hill hound mascot, from 10 am- 2 pm
- Enjoy wood fire pizza, soup, and baked goods available for purchase from Consuming Fire, LLC
- Pick up WWP merchandise